I was sitting today just thinking about my life and just life in general and I thought about several subjects such as,
- What is my favorite Bible verse. My answer to that is, Philippians 4:13, I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me.
- What is my favorite Saying– that one is also a Bible verse, John 3:16- For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- What testimonies would I like to share with others, and for that others on this blog can go to my testimony page and read the two I have placed there.
- Pray request, This is a prayer that at I pray everyday- I pray that God will bless those that are on our prayer list, that He will heal the sick and suffering and bring peace and comfort to those that are lonely and depress. I pray that those that need a financial blessing that God will give them more then enough.
- My thoughts about what’s going on with the turmoil in the world today is– As far as the problems concerning the public and the police, there are a lot of very good police officers out there that go to work and as dangerous as it is out there, they do their very best to help others, but there is also a small group of bad police officers that has always put a bad mark on the department, but I feel like until the good officers speak up and condemn or turn in the bad the really bad ones, not much will change when there are no camera’s around. My favorite movie is Serpico, a true story that happened in the 70’s about a police officer that refused to do wrong and turned in the bad officers but at that time no one in the department would listen until Serpico told his story to the news paper.
- What am I still waiting on God to do for me in my life, I pray that God will take me away from here and allow me to spend eternity with Him in heaven. I said this to my wife and she ended up calling some of my children and sharing my thoughts and they thought that I was sick and dying, but I explain to them that we as Christians should always be ready to leave this earth and spend eternity with our heavenly Father.
- I thought about if I had a favorite poem, and I couldn’t come up with one.
- What am I planning on doing today that I didn’t do yesterday, I pray for those that I left out of my prayers the day before, and also to reach out to help someone.
- What and where was my best vacation, I would have to say one was a Royal Caribbean cruise, and also my honeymoon in Jamaica, for the first two days until Montessori revenge came upon me from using their ice water in my soda’s, and I ended up very sick with a fever and very bad stomach aches for five out of the seven days.
- What is my favorite book or my favorite author- My favorite author is John Grisham. Ihave read all his books with the exception of two that was written for children.
I would love to hear from everyone else as well. Please take some time and think about the questions that I have asked myself and comment your answers.